- Trail Running – Beautiful guided runs over iconic trails
- Mindfulness – Guided meditations, reflections, goal setting, and materials
- Strength – Endurance Focused Strength Sessions taught by our onsite Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy – Group and individual recovery sessions taught by our onsite Physical Therapist
- Yoga – Daily endurance focused practice taught by our onsite Yoga Instructor
- Meals – Delicious, healthy, meals and nutrition planning designed and led by our onsite Nutritionist
- Lodging – Choose between our cozy shared bunk room or “rough it” with our Camp Out option.
- Fun – Plenty of activities and free time geared toward connecting women through their shared passion of running
- Sponsor Swag – It’s gonna be good…trust us!
Participants need to provide:
- Tent (if choosing “Camp Out” lodging)
- Travel to and from host Migration site
All purchases are final and your registration cannot be cancelled or transferred. In the event that you are unable to attend, please email us. If we can fill your spot, we will refund your registration minus $150 administration fees. No refunds will be given if canceled within two weeks of your registered retreat start date.
Event may be canceled if less than 8 participants. In the event the event is cancelled due to participation numbers you will receive a full refund.